About 8,000 people still subject to evacuation from Kupyansk, Borova axes – Synehubov
A total of 6,675 people have been evacuated from the Kupyansk axis since July last year, another 6,500 civilians are yet to be evacuated, Head of Kharkiv Regional Military Administration Oleh Synehubov has said Thursday.
"Since July last year, 6,675 people have been removed from the settlements on the Kupyansk axis to safe places, including 343 children and six people with disabilities. The rest of the population subject to evacuation is almost 6,500 people," he said on the Telegram channel.
The official also reported that since October last year, 4,243 residents, including 519 children, were evacuated from the settlements of the Borova community, and it is necessary to remove another 1,500 people.
Advertising
Advertising
MORE ABOUT
In Donetsk region, mandatory evacuation of families with children to be strengthened
18:11, 26.03.2025
One killed, four injured in Russian drone attack in Kharkiv region
11:43, 19.03.2025
One civilian killed, two injured in enemy air attack in Kharkiv region
09:14, 06.03.2025
URCS volunteers evacuate hospital patients after Russian drone attack on Kharkiv
14:30, 01.03.2025
URCS providing assistance to victims of Russian missile strike on Izium
17:21, 04.02.2025
LATEST
AFU General Staff: Defense Forces adhere to terms of 'energy truce,' strike solely at military targets of occupiers
21:10, 03.04.2025
Sybiha thanks South Korean FM for $100 mln in aid to Ukraine
21:07, 03.04.2025
Zelenskyy hears military's report on progress of Kursk operation
20:49, 03.04.2025
SBU reports in absentia suspicion of seizure of Zaporizhia NPP to three Russian generals, their accomplices
20:47, 03.04.2025
Sybiha at NATO will talk about pressure on Russia to force it to start real dialogue, about security guarantees